Meet Dr. Mithilesh Mishra, M.D. | Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Mishra has over 30 years of experience in the Plastic Surgery. Dr. Mishra is the owner of West Michigan Plastic Surgery and is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with the American Board of Plastic Surgery since 1987.* Dr. Mishra is also the founder of Nehru Lincoln Human Services through which she has been able to provide human services across the world in India to those in need. Please visit the other pages to learn more about West Michigan Plastic Surgery and Nehru Lincoln Human Services.
Dr. Mithilesh J. Mishra, M.D. - Experience
- West Michigan Plastic Surgery, Plastic & Hand Surgery Practice: Grand Rapids, MI 1984-present; Butterworth, Blodgett, St. Mary's, Metropolitan & Zeeland Community.
- General Surgery Practice: Nagpur, India 1972-1979.
- M.S. (Gen Surg.), Nagpur, 1972. Thesis: "Evaluation of a New Draniage Procedure with Vagotomy in Duodenal Ulcer."
- Academic Appointments & Surgical Experience: Clinic Instructor, Plastic Surg: MSU, MI Lecturer of Surgery, Nagpur, Wardha, India, 1969-1982
- Author or Co-author of 15 published papers and has won many Honors & Awards.
- Research Assistant: M.S.(Plastic Surgery) Ohio State 1979 Thesis: "The Use of Argon Laser for Transcutateous Thrombosis of Blood Vessels."
- Plastic Surgery Residency: Providence Hospital, Southfield, MI 1982-1984
- Internship & General Surgery Training: Mt. Carmel Mercy Hospital, Detroit, Mi 1979-1982. Nagpur University 1969-1972